This a classic, carved ear, blunt-arrow foot Lancaster County Pennsylvania Windsor side chair circa 1780. The chair has the typical crest with a beaded edge and the distinctive carved ears found on Lancaster County Windsors. The chair was refinished some time ago and now has a warm mellow natural finish. The seat is poplar and the rest of the chair is oak, maple, and hickory. The rear of the crest has lost a sliver of wood that has been filled with wood filler. The sliver was thin and does not affect the strength or stability of the crest. W: 19", D: 20", H: 36".